- Sailabala Memorial ITC,Nimapara managed by Nityadhama Gurukulam in the holy district of puri is one of the proved premier Craftsman Training Institute in the state of odisha since 1991.We assures to produce multiskilled Craftsman for Nation building in the 21st Century under the aegis of National Council for Vocational Training,New Delhi functioning under Ministry of Labour & Employement,Govt. Of India. The Institute imparts training through well experienced and dedicated faculty in an inbuilt holly GURUKULA Environment with sophisticated tools,equipment,machinaries & audio-visual aids with 100% effort & new thoughts.
- To Germinate A Greatmind in A Grand Environment
Proved & Possible Service â€“ Dreams come true
- Increasing memory power, true intelligence, writing & reading new thoughts for effective management of time.
- Giving up idleness & sickness for inoculating charater. Respect to parents, elders and love to youngers.
- To Celebrate all Holidays & Pujas.
- To keep Brahmacharya as the beginning of human life and learn Art of Living
- Practice of vegeterian foods and no sleep during day time.
- Applying secrets of success in everyday life.Personality development for all.
- Developing self confidence, self reliance, nationalism & serve all with love and affection
- Simple living, high thinking not to receive and take always but developing an attitude to give and pay.
Dreams may true
- 12 years residential general schooling for students from six years of age.
- Nityadhama old asylums for senior citizens.
- Higher Engineering education for upcoming India with pure and sure ancient idology.
- First of its kind to prove modern survival through ancient Gurukulam. Ideally located in a crowd and noise free as well as in a lonely nature's care. 40 K.M from state capital Bhubaneswar via Pipili, 20 K.M from NH-203 from Satasankha (Puri â€“ BBSR NH) and 3 K.M from Nimapara Bus Stop (Nimapara â€“ Puri via Satasankha).